Enhance, extend and retain the Company’s/Division’s business through representing the company to existing clients and to achieve pre-determined retention targets. Coordination and consolidation of retention feedback from role players in the business.
- Account manager a number allocated customers for the region and or division
- Achieve monthly retentions budgets
- Maintain complete records of all activities regarding the customer
- Encourage our existing client base to retain our services by building and maintaining professional client relationships
- Tertiary Qualification an advantage
- Technical or software knowledge advantageous
- Minimum 5 Years of field experience
- Minimum 12 months of proven experience in similar role
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Windows, Internet tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients at all levels
- Ability to facilitate communication, coordinate, plan and report.
- Strong behavioural connection with values of service, relationships and teamwork
- High energy level / self-motivated /planning and organizing
- Team player / collaborative / initiative / innovative / persuasive
- Highly developed communication skills (written / verbal / non-verbal)
- Ability to form strong customer relationships at all levels
- A high work ethic and tenacity
- Confident and passionate.
Own vehicle essential, must be willing to travel extensively
All applications can be emailed to email@example.com