docPARTner is a document builder that takes conventional document assembly to the next level. It is the solution to all your document assembly matters and uses the common document components such as Parties, Signatories, Definitions, Domicile and Appendices to quickly create or edit a legal document.
Our document builder plug-in is easy to use and maintain. You can now efficiently store your documents and this is done by linking each document PART to its own corresponding toolbar button, thereby providing a whole range of uniquely automated features at the click of a button. Formatted document parts can be “dropped” at any cursor position into any MS Word working document.
There is no need to run a template. Our document builder is available on-the-fly, whether the document:
As opposed to conventional Document Assembly, docPARTner offers DOCUMENT REASSEMBLY, which allows users to reassemble documents on-the-fly because transaction details may change or evolve during the Document Drafting Lifecycle. No need to run another template, simply REASSEMBLE your document by using the docPARTner toolbar.
Our document builder plug-in allows you to build your document by adding automated document parts as required by the evolving transaction. docPARTner eliminates the need to run a new template each time you require changes to the transactional content. Simply activate the required automated building blocks (PARTS) from the docPARTner toolbar as and when needed.
Our document builder includes diverse style sheets to cater for different output requirements, namely:
Our document builder caters for a variety of industry standards through our range of comprehensive industry standard settings. Whether you prefer:
All you have to do is simply select your preferred settings.
• Retrieve company/firm know-how clauses
• Save personal know-how clauses for reuse
• Instantly sort parties into alphabetical order
• Save parties for reuse
• Retrieve saved party details
• Save addresses for reuse
• Retrieve saved addresses
• Instant signatories for all parties
• Specify or update date and place of signature
• Save or retrieve party Definitions
• Instantly tidy up Definitions semi-colons and full stops where applicable
• Get definitions from other documents
• Retrieve saved definitions
• Save definitions for reuse
• Add an entire agreement as an appendix
• Add unique definitions particular to an appendix
• Instantly change an appendix from portrait to landscape
• Move appendices or sort into alphabetical order
• Diverse style sheets to cater for different output requirements
• Ensure House style consistencies for in-house requirements
• The diversity in options – ideal when working with third party documents requiring a different look and feel
• Instantly change your document structure
• No template – no fuss! Simply change branding on-the-fly Logos | Margins | Page numbering
As opposed to conventional Document Assembly, docPARTner offers DOCUMENT REASSEMBLY which allows users to reassemble documents on-the-fly as transaction details may change or evolve during the Document Drafting Lifecycle. No need to run another template, simply REASSEMBLE your document by using the docPARTner toolbar.
Our document builder plug-in includes efficient updates. Watch your text dynamically update in real time, whilst managing changes through the toolbar.
Drop in automated parts as cursor position as and when needed
Apply in-house formatting or revert to any industry standard on-the-fly
Our document builder allows any working document automation, anytime during the Contract Editing Lifecycle (from initial creation to final print).
You can now open an existing Document from our document plug-in, create a new document or work in foreign (third party) format.
Drop in and edit content of Document Parts such as
PARTIES | DEFINITIONS | DOMICILE | SIGNATORIES | APPENDENCIES | STYLES | FOOTNOTES
Watch your text dynamically update in real time whilst managing changes through the toolbar
DocPARTner is an MS Word add-in which allows instant access to your docPARTner Ribbon whilst working in any MS Word document. docPARTner can be found in the MS Word Ribbon to the left of your HOME Tab.
That’s great! No need to replace your existing document assembly system. docPARTner simply fills that gap between conventional document assembly and final print (sign-off).
Conventional document assembly is the process through which users complete an initial interview form and outputs the completed data to a MS Word document.
To date, docPARTner integrates with MS Word 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Absolutely, this is as easy as simply installing the docPARTner toolbar. The toolbar may be used in any MS Word working document. It does not matter whether:
• the document is accessed from within a Document Management System
• the document was initially created using a Document Assembly System
• you are working on a third party agreement
• you started the document using MS Word’s default blank new document feature
Simply place your cursor at the output position and use the docPARTner toolbar to do the rest.
Yes, docPARTner features apply to a local machine which enables users to work effectively without being connected to a network. Updates such as logos, standard clauses and company know-how can be deployed to local machines as required.
Although docPARTner specialises in agreement drafting, the docPartner toolbar can be used by any organisation to enhance their MS Word documents. For instance, use docPARTner’s automatic paragraph numbering in HR policies and procedures or employment contracts or quickly add an appendix to a letter, write a book, create a training manual and add a Table of Contents or draft a university assignment by using a specific numbering style.