Trax IT Solutions (Pty) Ltd t/a Legal Interact
Software development. Part of the AVANTedge Group (Pty) Ltd. The largest supplier of legal software programs to the legal market. Visit our website for more information: www.legalinteract.co.za.
Section 51 Manual
in compliance with the Promotion of Access to Information Act.
Last updated 2020-12-10
INFORMATION REQUIRED UNDER SECTION 51(1) (a) OF THE ACT
Postal Address of head of Trax IT Solutions (Pty) Ltd t/a Legal Interact:
PO Box 64167, Highlands North, 2037
Physical Address of head of Trax IT Solutions (Pty) Ltd t/a Legal Interact:
6th Floor Illovo Central, 70 Melville Road, Illovo, Johannesburg,2196
Tel. No of head of Trax IT Solutions (Pty) Ltd t/a Legal Interact:
(011) 719 2000
Fax. No of head of Trax IT Solutions (Pty) Ltd t/a Legal Interact:
(011) 719 2020
E- Mail address of head of Trax IT Solutions (Pty) Ltd t/a Legal Interact:
Persons designated/duly authorised persons:
Rita Victor – Financial Manager
DESCRIPTION OF GUIDE REFERRED TO IN SECTION 10: SECTION 51(1)(b)
A Guide has been compiled in terms of Section 10 of PAIA by the Human Rights Commission. It contains information required by a person wishing to exercise any right, contemplated by PAIA. It is available in all of the official languages. The Guide is available for inspection, inter alia, at the office of the offices of the Human Rights Commission at 33 Hoofd Street, Braampark, Forum 3, Braamfontein (2198) and on its website at www.sahrc.org.za.
THE LATEST NOTICE IN TERMS OF SECTION 52(2) (IF ANY):
At this stage no notice(s) has/have been published on the categories of records that are automatically available without a person having to request access in terms of PAIA.
RECORDS AVAILABLE IN TERMS OF OTHER LEGISLATION: SECTION 51(1)(d)
SUBJECTS AND CATEGORIES OF RECORDS HELD BY Trax IT Solutions (Pty) Ltd t/a Legal Interact : SECTION 51(1)(e)
COMPANIES ACT RECORDS
INCOME TAX RECORDS
PERSONNEL DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS
HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST FOR ACCESS [SECTION 51(e)]
- Documents of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Records relating to the appointment of directors/ auditor/ secretary/public officer and other officers
- Share Register and other statutory registers
PRESCRIBED FEES [SECTION 54]
- The requester must complete Form C (http://www.paiabuilder.com/FormC.pdf) and submit this form together with a request fee, to the head of the private body.
- The form must be submitted to the head of the private body at his/ her address, fax number, or electronic mail address.
- provide sufficient particulars to enable the head of the private body to identify the record/s requested and to identify the requester,
- indicate which form of access is required,
- specify a postal address or fax number of the requester in the Republic,
- identify the right that the requester is seeking to exercise or protect,
- and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right,
- If in addition to a written reply, the requester wishes to be informed of the decision on the request in any other manner, to state that manner and the necessary particulars to be informed in the other manner, if the request is made on behalf of another person, to submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request, to the reasonable satisfaction of the head of the private body.
- A requestor is required to pay the prescribed fees (R50.00) before a request will be processed;
- If the preparation of the record requested requires more than the prescribed hours (six), a deposit shall be paid (of not more than one third of the access fee which would be payable if the request were granted);
- A requestor may lodge an application with a court against the tender/payment of the request fee and/or deposit;
- Records may be withheld until the fees have been paid.
- The fee structure is available on the website of the SOUTH AFRICAN HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION at www.sahrc.org.za, or the website of THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT (under regulations) at http://www.doj.gov.za/